Two whole years of Little Mesters. Where does the time go? Quickly, that’s where it goes!
So what's happened over the last 12 months? LOADS. A little run through below, but before that a quick shout out to anyone that has supported us in any way, from fantastic clients, to supportive friends. It all helps massively!
We are now a team of five, with Jodie joining us in January of 2022, complimenting our team of paid and organic social content creators and strategists. The next 12 months will see us carry on establishing The Mesters as one of the leading social media agencies in the country.
Since August last year we’ve brought on board some fantastic new clients, from Europe’s biggest manufacturer of Weighbridges and automation software to an innovative car subscription company.
We’ve also done projects audits, strategies and presentations for
- Action Funder
- We Are Harlot
- Don't Panic
- University of Sheffield
Some of our personal highlights have been covered on our personal social media channels but they include.
- Helped the magazine hit its highest subscriber count since 1986 (the year the magazine started)
- Launched a new video campaign working with Big Sky Creative
- Advertising international tournament and new season specials throughout the year
- 3M TikTok views and counting for a fantastic collaboration with Pleo!
- We’ve also taken social channels into a new direction, bringing in more of the human side that makes this modern accountancy so unique
- A new industry for Little Mesters - focusing on weighbridges and weighbridge technology with one of the world’s leading weighbridge manufacturers and suppliers
- Visiting Hillhead 2022, the world’s largest quarrying, construction and recycling exhibition in the middle of the Peak District
- Kickstarting a campaign which launched Sheffield FC into one of the most popular video games in the world. Working with EA Sports and Jung von Matt which would win Sheffield FC an award at the Hashtag Sports Awards in Las Vegas.
- Filming content with GiveMeSport as Sheffield FC participated in zorb football, including our very own Rebecca Heath!
- Starting the NAFIIA brand social channels from nothing, to over 1000+ followers alone on Instagram and a total of 1275 followers across all channel.
- On average we generated 100k impressions a month
- Our primary use for the social channels was to begin Vendor recruitment and encourage sign ups to the NAFIIA community ahead of launch. As the website launches, vendors will be able to build their online storefront and show off their creations to a global audience.
- Raising money for UNICEF aiding child refugees coping with the crisis in the Ukraine, by selling a bespoke child’s Mike Brewer Motors branded push car - made by the MBM team in their workshop.
- Bespoke Instagram stickers designed for Mike Brewer Motors to use on their stories but also for customers with 1.6million views so far!
- We created bespoke Instagram Stickers that use Evogo’s branding to be added to stories by any user, simply by searching “used cars”. They’ve racked 2.2 millions views so far woo!
- We’ve also set up new
- This year we were finally able to celebrate Christmas with the team, before COVID struck us over the Christmas holidays! Nonetheless, a fabulous Christmas Do starts the night right with a Revs De Cuba Feast and a hefty supply of Rum related cocktails that lead us to ending in the mighty MOJOs. It’s safe to say Charlotte now hates the smell of Tequila…
- Following that we took our summer social inside (ironically) to try Sheffield’s newest and largest indoor Crazy Golf Course, Golf Fang. There’s nothing like maintaining a well oiled team by pinning them against each other, throwing golf clubs. It was like a scene from Jeremy Kyle.
- Socially, that’s not to say we’ve not been out after work on Fridays a couple of times or more… We’re just waiting for Tom to sign off on an annual Tramlines Day!